Aims & Objectives
- Promote equality of opportunity for all and encourage the use of multi-lingual skills
- Encourage deaf children to express their own views and values and develop the social skills they need to lead independent lives
- Enable every child to feel confident regardless of their ability/disability, allowing them to acheive their full potential.
- Promote wellbeing through celebrating their identity and being proud of cultural roots and any faith-based morals and values.
- Empower families to improve their communication skills and ensure that deaf children are included in their family life and in their communities
Thus as we continue our journey…